Wednesday 6 November 2013

Back in the frame

It's a while since I have blogged . Trouble with the laptop and a health blip .I thought you might like to see a quilt I had finished .
 
Hand quilted , I keep the measurements safe . This way I have made several versions in the past . Different colours . Medallion quilts always seem to be popular . This one I sold last Saturday . It didn't get chance to be shown anywhere . I'm always happy to see a quilt go to a new home . This one will be going to Scotland .
 
The weather is very wet, cold , and miserable so no incentive to go anywhere or do much .
 
I'll  pop in again soon , Bye .







7 comments:

Caz said...

Nice!!

Barb Oaker said...

Such a lovely quilt. You made very good use of your down time. Our weather is bitter right now also. I hope you are feeling 100% yourself now. It can take a while to get your vitality back. Take care! Barb

cottonreel said...

Just a check up to go .
Thank you I'm feeling fine

margaret said...

I seem to be having trouble leaving comments but today your comment box has opened up for me. It is not just your blog so the problem is my end, sometimes I can and sometimes I cannot comment on quite a few blogs, usually ones that are not connected to google Wow I did not know you sold your quilts, this is a beauty I am sure it will well loved in its new home. Hope you are now back to full strength, have missed your blogging

Chris H said...

WOW~! that quilt is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt Kathleen........hope you're feeling better.

I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award, but I'll not be offended if you don't want to accept it, there is a lot of work involved with all the links and such......so no pressure.

Get well soon.

Peg said...

Just found your blog and all I can say is WOW, that's one beautiful quilt!

Peg x