Wednesday 10 April 2013

PC

PC stands for several things these days but in this instance it is my postcard swap for April , it will be going to Queensland Australia .
The theme for April was letters and numbers . I had to think long and hard how to interpret them .
My postcard isn't wonky or bent  , a little hairy maybe round the sides but it will be fine when I give it the final chivvy up .
I had to get the sewing machine out to make my card , I have left it out , perhaps it will bite me in the morning to do something else . In the meantime it will be early to bed reading . My holiday has made me lazy .
It must be getting warmer ! this week I keep getting the odd ant indoors . Spiders are bad enough but I shudder when I see ants, they rarely travel alone . It makes me itchy at the thought of them

5 comments:

Piece by Piece said...

Thank you for your recent comments on my blog,
Some time ago I picked up a book at our local charity shop, "Thread Painting", by Liz Hubbard. I was lazy today also, however, my excuse is the weather, so I picked up this book and did some reading.
Patricia

Barb Oaker said...

This is such a clever interpretation of your subject! I really think it's adorable! Who wouldn't love receiving this!!

cottonreel said...

i was very unsure about this one.
The next subject is easier.
Fungi!

Barb Oaker said...

Mushrooms, right? That's all I think of when I hear fungi! Good Luck on this one!!

Wendy said...

Your postcard looks great and I have enjoyed looking back through your blog at your beautiful quilts. Thanks for your comment on my blog, Wendy