Saturday 16 March 2013

Allsorts

This is a small table I painted and added roses cut from wallpaper . I bought this table when I was a young girl aged 18 . I'm very fond of it and it has stood the test of time

I finally finished this Jelly roll quilt , Bluebell bought the 1/2 jelly roll and the book I used the pattern from .It was a birthday present .I'm also showing a close up of the quilting I did on a domestic sewing machine . At present I'm finishing what I can before starting anything new .


I had been on the lookout for a pretty butter dish for a long time . I didn't want white and I didn't want a glass one .This came for my mother's day present .It's Portmerion , botanic garden . thankyou Peter and Sue . I also have a M/S gift voucher from David and Alison ,lovely.

2 comments:

Caz said...

Like your allsorts,,,the butter dish is pretty. Nice work on the quilt!

Elizabethd said...

My day has been all about bits and pieces too.
What a pretty butter dish!