Saturday 23 June 2012

Happiness means flowers

This rose bush cost £1. 75 last autumn from a garden centre . I bought several at that price and they have all flowered . It is facing my kitchen window .
The next picture is flowers picked here and there in my garden . they don't last long in the house but I love colour and a little snip here and there isn't noticed .


I did intend to sew all day today but my plans changed a little . I cleaned the windows and the tops of the kitchen cupboards but I'm all set now for stitching

4 comments:

Caz said...

Those flowers are lovely colours!

Aunty Bee said...

I love yellow roses.

Pom Pom said...

Hi Cottonreel! Thank you so much for popping by to say hello! Your roses are SO pretty! What did you sew?

Bev C said...

That is such a good price. Beautiful roses.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo