Tuesday 21 February 2012

2 word verification

Several people have missed out having a comment from me today and several days previously , I just cannot read these two word verifications .
Sorry to Patty Pan
on asking about perfume and so many blogs showing their work .
I looked for email signs to compliment stuff being shown but not everyone has that facility .
I have noticed complaints , I do hope 2 word verification disappears . After writing a comment and then not getting it published is frustrating

7 comments:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

At the side where it asks for two words is a sign for a lous speaker, if you click on that you will hear the words spoken.

I have a job reading them too and often have to complete several before I get one I can read.

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Should be loud speaker...sorry...

MyCretanlife said...

I know what you mean. terrible things. you can click on the speaker button to hear a password also.

Scrappy quilter said...

It's a royal pain in the butt!! I hope they change it. In fact, it looks like they might have. Hugs

Diane said...

I'm joining your campaign as I HATE THEM!!! x

Mac n' Janet said...

Couldn't agree more!

Chris H said...

I am not liking the new word verification either... it sucks.