Sunday 4 December 2011

A Hat Trick

Here in my part of the world 3 of anything is referred to as a hat trick .

I like to do big flower arrangements . I'm often on the look out for tall vases with a 3" neck space . Most times in the charity shops I don't find anything suitable but this week ,a hat trick , I got three .

The oriental pattern one cost £10 , More than I would usually pay for a vase but it is nice .
The blue and white vase £2 , it has 2 chips on the lip , no trouble , they won't be seen . The green one £2,95 . from the Heart foundation shop . Result ? one very satisfied woman

3 comments:

MyCretanlife said...

Very nice they are to. I went to a bazzarlast weekend and picked up a few things to cut up for quilting.

Karen said...

I like them all but the blue one is especially beautiful....

Chris H said...

I love hat tricks too. Well done on your purchases... they are all lovely.