Friday 30 December 2011

Almost Gone



We are almost on the end of the old year . It doesn't seem so long ago that I was standing on a hill in Cyprus welcoming in the year 2000 . It seems like yesterday .


Tomorrow I hope to get rid of baggage that I have been harbouring as sentimental . Some stuff has to stay , the ties are still firmly knotted .


If it's a fine day the task will be easier , I always find more energy when the sun is shining . It gives me more incentive to declutter.


I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR XXXXXXXXX

6 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Happy New Year to you too!

May the Sun shine a lot!

Sandie xx

Angela said...

HAPPY new year to you too. Hoping we actually get to MEET in 2012! blessings x

MyCretanlife said...

Happy new year to you too. Hope 2012 turns out to be exactly what you were hoping it to. Best wishes Judith x

Piece by Piece said...

Happy New Year to you.
I know what you mean about clutter, I usually have a good turn out in January.
Patricia

Chris H said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR chick, may this new year bring you happiness and health.

Anonymous said...

Where were you in Cyprus? I was there aswell.