Thursday 23 June 2011

Summer Garden ,all bright and beautiful



I let my garden be included in the village open gardens last weekend . Sadly it was not a summer day , It rained but people did tur out to visit the gardens .

My beautiful golden roses and purple clematis that had been stunningflowered early and were sadly finished but there are other nice corners not caught in the picture . It is a small cottage garden . The prolific stuff going up the left side are my runner beans




This is my salad stuff growing in boxes





And this is a pic,. of my front garden , sorry about the flash but I took it from inside . My beautiful lavender hedge is wonderful again . On a sunny day I will make a better effort . The hydrangea bottom left is in full bud just waiting for the sunshine .



2 comments:

Desiree said...

What a pretty garden you've created! It just goes to prove one doesn't need a large space to create something lovely!

Nancy in IN said...

Love your gardens. We tried putting out an oak tree that was growing in flower bed but the leaves look bad now. I put out some flowers and they look great not like an English garden.
Nancy in IN