Friday 3 December 2010

Birds without feathers !! crochet


I,m showing the little birds I have crochet . I saw these birds on a site called Attic 24 . It did say there is a pattern you can print off but I could not locate it but is quite easy to do if you have a little know how with a crochet hook .
It is still so cold here in the east midlands , I stepped outside about 4.30 to fetch two pairs of jeans off the washing line , left the conservatory door open, it could not have been more than 3 minutes and the lock froze . I shall be going to bed tonight with that door not secured .
I,m sitting around too much during this cold spell , my waistband feels tight .




2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Those birds are adorable. Hugs

Elizabethd said...

They are so sweet, and how clever to do them without a pattern!
Keep a can of WD40 at home!