Saturday 19 December 2009

Up the creek again


I,m not unhappy but I do keep having really bad days just lately . These are the things I,ve replaced recently , the iron , kettle .toaster.the oven door fell to pieces and now my 2 yr old boiler has packed up .
Here in England we are in a freeze and this happens to me .
I consoled myself with 2 slices of fresh baked bread , spread thickly with butter and a mug of hot chocolate , now I,m going to bed with indegestion .
I feel really miffed so I,m not going to wash up the pots or put them in the dish washer so if I die of frost bite or hyperthermia in the night whoever finds me first will say "did she always live like this" /

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my..Solomei..things have got to get better for you!...i hope the change will be soon coming! lol!
Merry christmas!
gypsy

By Hoki Quilts said...

Oh bless, these things seem to come on a roll and bite us in the backside at the least opportune times. Keep warm however you can, we've been watching the shocking weather you are having and count our blessings that the only problem we have is rain. Hopefully the spirit of Xmas will warm you (you know the type - Mr Johnie Walker or some such friend)
warm hugs to you
Miche'le

Scrappy quilter said...

Awe sweetie I hope things get better soon. They just don't make things like they use too. Maybe a bit of quilting might help. Hugs and love

Barb said...

It does seem to be that when one thing breaks it all breaks....sorry... but don't freeze to death...you will be missed.

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Sweetie! Don't worry, things will get turn around and all good stuff will start happening, you'll see! You should go fetch one of your beautiful quilts to cover yourself with, and keep warm and toasty like a princess! We're in the midst of a blizzard here in NY, but luckily my boiler hasn't pooped out, and hopefully, it won't! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, the best cure all is blankies and hot cocoa..or one of my Gramma's hot toddys! One of those and everything looks lovely once more!!
It will all turn right love, just you wait and see.
In the meantime, sending you lots of warm wishes and hugs!

cottonreel said...

I feel better already just reading the blogs . The plumber comes 8 0/ clock in the morning and he is reliable--cottonreel