Friday 4 December 2009

Busy but Happy

Today I went off to town to buy stuff I cannot get in the village where I live, things like lambs liver , faggots , avocados , really fresh nuts and dried fruit , if I had to rely on the village shop,well !!!! .
Tomorrow I will post a before and after picture of my reindeer . I can just imagine that mouse .
I,m going to sit and cut papers for a quilt in the English method of paper piecing. the quilt is in a very old copy of Ausralian patchwork and quilting . It will keep me busy when I go to the family at christmas , tacking over papers and hand sewing.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Have fun paper piecing. It's one thing I've never tried. Can't quite figure it out on my own. Someday I might take a course to learn now. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! Good for you. Pam